- Other Coaching Centres
|29-Sept-19||1 to 4 PM||World History||13-Oct-19|
|13-Oct-19||1 to 4 PM||Modern India||20-Oct-19|
|17-Nov-19||1 to 4 PM||Medieval India||24-Nov-19|
|22-Dec-19||1 to 4 PM||Ancient India||29-Dec-19|
|19-Jan-20||1 to 4 PM||Comprehensive Paper 1||26-Jan-20|
|2-Feb-20||1 to 4 PM||Comprehensive Paper 2||9-Feb-20|
₹ 7,000/- (Offline)
₹ 6,000/- (Online)
Note : Students taking admission in a group (minimum 2 students) will be given the discount of Rs. 1000 per student.
For registration and admission please Click Here
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060
1. The focus will be on coverage of syllabus.
2. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
3. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
4. Model answers cum Approach paper of each test will be provided.
5. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
6. Test series available online as well as offline mode.
7. All test will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
8. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
9. A comprehensive discussion of each test paper.
10. Test dates and timings are flexible at the end of the student.
Detailed test wise topics of the syllabus
|1. World History||1. Enlightenment and Modern ideas
2. Origins of Modern Politics
4. Nation-State System
5. Imperialism and Colonialism
6. Revolution and Counter-Revolution
7. World Wars
8. The World after World War II
9. Liberation from Colonial Rule
10. Decolonization and Underdevelopment
11. Unification of Europe
12. The disintegration of the Soviet Union and the Rise of the Unipolar World
|2. Modern India||1. European Penetration into India
2. British Expansion in India
3. Early Structure of the British Raj
4. Economic Impact of British Colonial Rule
5. Social and Cultural Developments
6. Indian Response to British Rule
7. Factors leading to the birth of Indian Nationalism
8. Rise of Gandhi
9. Constitutional Developments in Colonial India between 1858 and 1935
10. Other strands in the National Movement The Revolutionaries
11. Politics of Separatism; the Muslim League
12. Consolidation as a Nation; Nehru’s Foreign Policy; India and her neighbours (1947-1964)
13. Caste and Ethnicity after 1947
14. Economic development and political change
|3. Medieval India||1. Early Medieval India, 750-1200
2. Cultural Traditions in India, 750-1200
3. The Thirteenth Century
4. The Fourteenth Century
5. Society, Culture and Economy in the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Centuries
6. The Fifteenth and Early Sixteenth Century
7. The Fifteenth and early Sixteenth Century – Society and Culture
9. Mughal Empire in the Seventeenth Century
10. Economy and Society in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries
11. Culture in the Mughal Empire
12. The Eighteenth Century
|4. Ancient India||1. Sources: Archaeological sources
2. Pre-history and Proto-history
3. Indus Valley Civilization
4. Megalithic Cultures
5. Aryans and Vedic Period
6. Period of Mahajanapadas
7. Mauryan Empire
8. Post – Mauryan Period (Indo-Greeks, Sakas, Kushanas, Western Kshatrapas)
9. Early State and Society in Eastern India, Deccan and South India
10. Guptas, Vakatakas and Vardhanas
11. The regional States during the Gupta Era
12. Themes in Early Indian Cultural History
|5. Comprehensive Test 1||Paper I|
|6. Comprehensive Test 2||Paper II|