New batch Begins on : 4th December 2022
To see the Day-wise Study Schedule, click here
The Course is under the guidance of :
1. Adesh Mule sir
2. Gajanan sir
3. Sandip Funde sir
1. The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
2. Detailed subject-wise study plan comprising prelims GS syllabus and Mains GS syllabus.
3. That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 4 to 5 hours per day study)
4. Daily 2 subjective/descriptive (mains) GS questions and 10 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus).
5. All MCQs will have answers with explanations.
6. One Essay Test will be conducted every alternate Sunday.
7. Good answers from students will be shared for reference purposes.
8. Students can begin the course from the subject of their choice given in the schedule.
9. Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students' other test series or classroom programs.
Offline Mode :
- Question-cum-Answer (QcA) sheet will be provided for daily answer writing practice
- Live evaluation of answers on a daily basis by faculty immediately after writing answers
- An opportunity for daily interaction with the faculty
- Handout of Model Approach Answers to daily questions in hard copy
Online Mode :
- The mentor/faculty will arrange an introductory mentoring session with each candidate separately at the beginning of the course and the at the beginning of each new subject.
- The purpose of these sessions is to assess the level of subject-specific preparation, to understand the student's subject-specific concerns and doubts & resolve them immediately. At this point, the faculty/mentor also explains in detail the coverage of the subject to be done in a planned manner.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening in the Question-cum-Answer (QcA) booklet format similar to the UPSC exam
- Students need to download this QcA booklet and write answers in an offline mode only. Otherwise, he can also use blank papers available to him/her to write answers
- After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan, etc. mobile app and upload them to the portal
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Consistently getting a low score in GS Mains and prelims papers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in the study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides regular hand-holding support & helps to resolve the above-mentioned problems and students' concerns related to Civil services preparation.
👉 Prelims : Practice of more than 1,200 MCQs, 10 full-length Prelims Tests.
👉 Mains : Practice and evaluation of 240 GS Mains questions. 4 full-length GS papers.
👉 Essay :
> Practice and evaluation of 8 Essays.
> One to one interaction after evaluation of Essay Paper.
👉 Video Support : Quick revision sessions of the World History & India After Independence.
👉 Arranging periodic interactions with toppers for guidance, motivation, sharing strategies etc.
Fees : Rs. 9,500/- (including all taxes)
For registration and admission please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204
2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form (Link is given above) along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
Delhi Center : 9/13, Basement, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location link : Click here
Jaipur Center : Ridhi-Sidhi, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur.
Sample Evaluated Answer :