Testimony by Dr. Akshita Gupta IAS (AIR-69, UPSC CSE-2020)
Testimony by Dr. Shubham Maurya (AIR-241, UPSC CSE-2020)
Test Series Schedule :
|3||21-Aug-22||Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry|
|4||28-Aug-22||General Surgery, PSM|
|5||18-Sept-22||Pediatrics, OBS, Gynaecology|
|6||9-Oct-22||Biochemistry, Microbiology, FMT|
|7||30-Oct-22||Comprehensive - Paper 1|
|8||20-Nov-22||Comprehensive - Paper 2|
|9||4-Dec-22||Paper 1 - Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry|
|10||18-Dec-22||Paper 2 - Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Psychiatry|
|11||2-Jan-23||Paper 1 - Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|12||15-Jan-23||Paper 2 - General Surgery, PSM, OBS, Gynaecology|
|13||29-Jan-23||Comprehensive Test - Paper 1|
|14||29-Jan-23||Comprehensive Test - Paper 2|
Support of Medical Science Notes :
Compilation of Topper’s notes
Notes on some important topics prepared by IDI
₹ 14,000/- (Offline)
₹ 12,000/- (Online)
Note : Students taking admission in a group (minimum 2 students) will be given a discount of Rs. 1,000 per student.
For Registration & Admission, please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204
2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
Adesh sir : 95550 98967
Gajanan sir : 85279 65204
Salient Features :
1. Test Series is available both in offline and online modes.
2. There will be one-to-one interaction (Mentorship) with faculty after the evaluation of each answer sheet.
3. Every answer sheet will be evaluated within 6 days.
4. Test series under the guidance of UPSC toppers.
5. Students taking admission to the test series will be added to a Private Telegram Group where they can always remain in touch with toppers.
6. All tests are as per the UPSC pattern. (Total 8 questions in which Q. 1 & Q. 5 is compulsory).
7. Model answers/approach paper for each test.
8. All tests will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
9. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
10. The focus will be on the coverage of the syllabus.
11. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
12. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of the UPSC Examination.
13. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
14. The test schedule is framed in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare for the GS part.
15. Test dates are flexible at the end of the student.
Address : 9/13, Basement, Near Agrawal Sweets Circle, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar (ORN), New Delhi - 110060.
Location Link : https://maps.app.goo.gl/Bgo52piTtz8NLGxQ8
Testimony by Dr. Amol Murkut (AIR-402, UPSC CSE-2020)
Testimony by Dr. Aswathy Srinivas IAS (AIR-40, CSE-2019)
Sample Evaluated Answers :