Medical Science Optional Programs
Testimony by Dr. Akshita Gupta IAS (AIR-69, UPSC CSE-2020)
Testimony by Dr. Shubham Maurya (AIR-241, UPSC CSE-2020)
Support of Medical Science Notes :
👉Compilation of Topper’s notes
👉Revision Notes of complete syllabus of UPSC Medical Science Optional prepared
by Expert IDI Team & reviewed by UPSC Toppers
Test Series Schedule :
₹ 14,000/- (Offline)
₹ 12,000/- (Online)
With Notes Support :
₹ 16,000/- (Offline)
₹ 14,000/- (Online)
Note : Students taking admission in a group (minimum 2 students) will be given a discount of Rs. 1,000 per student.
For Registration & Admission, please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204
2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill in this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
Adesh sir : 95550 98967
Gajanan sir : 85279 65204
Salient Features :
1. All tests as per the UPSC pattern, will be conducted in Question-cum-Answer (QcA) booklet format. (Total 8 questions divided into 2 sections i.e. A & B in which Q.1 & Q.5 are compulsory)
2. Model Approach Paper (Answer key) of each test paper will be provided.
3. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies within 4 days with micro & macro level feedback.
4. After the evaluation of the answer sheet, one-to-one mentoring session with faculty will be held.
5. Answer sheet of the candidate scoring the highest marks will be shared.
6. Questions are framed by analyzing the last 10 years' UPSC question papers & keeping the latest trends in mind.
7. Validity of the program will remain active till January 2024.
8. Periodic Topper’s Talk will be organized. Videos of previous Topper talks will also be shared.
9. Test Series Program is available both in offline and online modes.
10. All test dates are flexible at the end of students.
Join us on Telegram : @medical_scie
Address : 60/6, Lower Ground Floor, Near Hotel Madonna, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar (ORN), New Delhi.
Testimony by Dr. Amol Murkut (AIR-402, UPSC CSE-2020)
Testimony by Dr. Aswathy Srinivas IAS (AIR-40, CSE-2019)
Sample Evaluated Answers :