|1||2 Oct 22||Paper 1 - Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry|
|2||23 Oct 22||Paper 1 - Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|3||13 Nov 22||Paper 2 - Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Psychiatry|
|4||21 Nov 22||Paper 2 - General Surgery, PSM, OBS, Gynaecology|
|5||4 Dec 22||Full length Test -1 (Paper-I)|
|6||25 Dec 22||Full length Test -2 (Paper-II)|
Support of Medical Science Notes :
👉Compilation of Topper’s notes
👉 Notes on some important topics prepared by IDI
Online Mode : ₹ 7,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Offline Mode : ₹ 9,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
With Notes Support : Rs. 12,000/- (Offline Mode)
With Notes Support : Rs. 10,000/- (Online Mode)
Note : Students can attempt tests at later date as per own schedule.
To apply please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204
2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
Adesh sir : 9555098967
Gajanan sir : 8527965204
Salient Features :
1. Test series under the guidance of UPSC toppers.
2. Students taking admission to the test series will be added to a Private Telegram Group where they can always remain in touch with toppers.
3. All tests as per the UPSC pattern. (Total 8 questions in which Q. 1 & Q. 5 is compulsory).
4. Model answers/approach paper for each test.
5. All test will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
6. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
7. The focus will be on the coverage of syllabus.
8. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
9. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
10. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
11. The test schedule is framed in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare GS part.
12. Test dates are flexible. Students can attempt tests at later date .
13. The validity of the test series will remain active until the Mains-2022 examination.
Delhi Center : 9/13, Basement, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location link : Click here
Jaipur Center : Ridhi-Sidhi, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur.
Testimony by Dr Aswathy Srinivas IAS (AIR-40, CSE-2019)
Sample Evaluated Answers :