- Other Coaching Centres
Schedule for Paper I Click Here
Schedule for Paper II Click Here
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need nearly 4 hours for Public Administration study. That means prelims related preparation won't be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the daily evening.
- Student needs to write the answer to the given question and upload on shared personal folder.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by topper and experienced faculty.Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Students will be provided weekly performance card based upon different parameters of the study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to Public Administration optional.
- Due to Covid-19 outbreak, the offline facility (classroom) is not available. However, students need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Syllabus of Paper-I and II of Public Administration optional will be covered through this program in approximately 55 days program.
- Total over 110 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback and personal attention.
- The program will commence on 18th June 2020.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that student can start with either Paper-I syllabus or paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- To keep the student motivated for study in the current Covid-19 lockdown.
- Use the buffer time effectively, received due to deferment of Prelims examination.
- Get the confidence and lead in mains preparation.
- Daily answer writing practice.
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Public Administration optional.
- Help students in notes making and revising the Public Administration study material.
Only Paper-I : ₹ 3,000/-
Only Paper-II : ₹ 3,000/-
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 5,500/-
Note : First 10 students will be given discount of Rs. 500/-
To apply please Click Here
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.