New Batch to begin on : 5th October 2023
Schedule for Paper I Click Here
Schedule for Paper II Click Here
- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
- Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students' other test series or classroom programs.
- All new sets of questions along with their Approach Answer & Structure in bullet format.
- The course is suitable for UPSC/MPSC CSE 2023 students.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- The mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need nearly 4 hours for Public Administration study.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the daily evening.
- The student needs to write the answer to the given question and upload to the shared personal folder.
- Students who opted for the offline mode just need to submit their answer sheets at the offline center in New Delhi.
- Students who opted for the online mode need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available to him/her. After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself (Faculty details are given below) and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance. Students will be provided weekly performance cards based on different parameters of the study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to Public Administration optional.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Syllabus of Paper-I and II of Public Administration optional will be covered through this program in approximately 55 days program.
- A total of over 110 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- To keep the student motivated to study.
- Get the confidence and lead in Mains preparation.
- Daily answer writing practice.
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Public Administration optional.
- Help students in notes making and revising the Public Administration study material.
Only Paper-I : ₹ 5,000/- (including all taxes)
Only Paper-II : ₹ 5,000/- (including all taxes)
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 9,500/- (including all taxes)
For admission & registration, please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Bhim No. : 9555098967 / 9284142050
2. Google Pay : 9555098967 / iasdelhi.org-2@oksbi
3. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_pubad
Address : 60/6, Lower Ground Floor, Near Hotel Madonna, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar (ORN), New Delhi.
Location Link : click here
Sample Evaluated Answer :