Sociology Optional Programs
New batch to begin on : 7th January 2023
Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :
- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
- The course is suitable for UPSC CSE 2023 students.
- The mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise timetable mentioned below.
- These daily targets need only 4 hours for Sociology study. That means GS-related preparation won't be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M & 20M) in the evening.
- The student needs to write the answers to the given questions and upload them in the folder specially created by the student's name.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the mentor himself, an experienced faculty and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Students will be provided weekly performance cards based on different parameters of the study.
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance. Students can resolve their doubts related to Sociology optional.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- Students who opted for the offline mode just need to submit their answer sheets at the offline center in New Delhi.
- Students who opted for the online mode need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available to him/her. After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- The syllabus of Paper-I of Sociology optional will be covered through this program in 30 days and the Syllabus of Paper II in 32 days. Total only 62 days program.
- A total of 124 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
- Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students' other test series or classroom programs.
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to cover the syllabus and get 300+ marks in Sociology optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in Mains preparation.
- Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
- Help students in notes making and revising the Sociology study material.
Only Paper-I or II : ₹ 4,500/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 8,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
For Registration & Admission please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204
2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh Mule sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_sociology
Delhi Center : 9/13, Basement, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location link : Click here
Jaipur Center : Ridhi-Sidhi, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur.
Sample Evaluated Copy