A new batch of only 20 students will begin on 13th July 2021 (Tuesday).
- All new set of questions along with their Approach Answer & Structure in bullet format.
- The course is suitable for 2021 and 2022 students.
- Mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise time table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need only 4 hours for PSIR study. That means GS related preparation won't be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening.
- Student needs to write the answers to the given questions and upload them in the folder specially created by student's name.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by faculty himself (Faculty details are given below) and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance. Students will be provided weekly performance card based upon different parameters of the study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to PSIR optional.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- Due to Covid-19 outbreak, the offline facility (classroom) is not available. However, students need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Syllabus of Paper-I of PSIR optional will be covered through this program only in 33 days and Syllabus of Paper-II only in 33 days. Total only 66 days program.
- Total of 132 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that student can start with either Paper-I syllabus or paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
- One paper will be completed before the prelims exam and the second paper will be completed after the prelims exam.
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to get 300+ marks in PSIR optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in mains preparation.
- Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
- Help students in notes making and revising PSIR study material.
The course to begin on : 13th July 2021 (Tuesday)
Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :
Only Paper-I : ₹ 4,000/-
Only Paper-II : ₹ 4,000/-
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 7,500/-
Mentorship Program plus Test Series : ₹ 11,000/- (click here to see Test Series Schedule)
To apply please Click Here
Gajanan sir : 8527965204
Adesh Mule sir : 9555098967
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_polsci
About Faculty/Mentor :
> Anurag Nandkeolyar sir will be the faculty for PSIR Mentorship Program.
> He has worked with Shubhra Ranjan madam in various capacities such as mentoring students, framing question papers & model answers, evaluation of answer sheets etc.
> He himself has prepared for the UPSC CS examination several times and has experience of writing UPSC CS Mains exam with PSIR as a optional.
> He has good understanding and hold over PSIR syllabus and trends of questions coming in the exam.
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Sample Evaluated Copies :