- The course is suitable for 2021 and 2022 students.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise time table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need only 3 hours for PSIR study. That means GS related preparation won't be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening.
- Student needs to write the answers to the given questions and upload them in the folder specially created by student's name.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by Sangram sir, an experienced faculty (faculty has a long experience of working with Shubhra Ranjan ma'am) and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Students will be provided weekly performance card based upon different parameters of the study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to PSIR optional.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- Due to Covid-19 outbreak, the offline facility (classroom) is not available. However, students need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Syllabus of Paper-I of PSIR optional will be covered through this program only in 33 days and Syllabus of Paper-II only in 33 days. Total only 66 days program.
- Total of 132 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that student can start with either Paper-I syllabus or paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to get 300+ marks in PSIR optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in mains preparation.
- Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
- Help students in notes making and revising PSIR study material.
The course to begin on : 26th November 2020
Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :
Only Paper-I : ₹ 4,000/-
Only Paper-II : ₹ 4,000/-
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 7,500/-
Mentorship Program plus Test Series : ₹ 12,000/- (click here to see Test Series Schedule)
To apply please Click Here
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.