New batch Begins on : 4th December 2023
To see the Day-wise Study Schedule, click here
The program is under the guidance of :
1. Adesh Mule sir
2. Gajanan sir
3. Sandip Funde sir
4. Nilesh sir
- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
- New program with a new schedule, a new set of questions & their approach answers
Offline Mode :
> Question-cum-Answer (QcA) sheet will be provided for everyday answer writing practice
> Live evaluation of answers on a daily basis immediately after writing answers
> The opportunity for daily interaction with the faculty
> Handout of approach answers to daily questions in hard copy
Online Mode :
> The mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course
> Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily 3 questions (10M/15M) in the evening in the Question-cum-Answer (QcA) booklet format similar to the UPSC exam
> Students need to download this QcA booklet and write answers in an offline mode only. Otherwise, he can also use blank papers available to him/her to write answers
> After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan, etc. mobile app and upload them to the portal
> Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis
> Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance
Other Features :
> Detailed subject-wise study plan of 284 days (Schedule Link) comprising prelims GS syllabus and Mains GS syllabus.
> That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 3 to 4 hours per day GS study)
> Daily 3 subjective (mains) GS questions as per the latest trend of UPSC along with their model approach answers.
> Daily 15 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus) along with answers and explanations.
> Answers submitted for Mains questions will be evaluated by the faculty/mentor himself.
> There will be one Essay Test every month.
> Video Support : Discussion of all subjective questions
> Good answers from students will be shared with all students
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides regular hand-holding support & helps to resolve the above-mentioned problems and students' concerns related to Civil services preparation.
👉 Prelims : Practice of around 2400 MCQs, 15 full-length Prelims Tests.
👉 Mains : Practice and evaluation of around 850 GS Mains questions. 8 full-length GS papers.
👉 Essay :
> Practice and evaluation of 10 Essays.
> One-to-one interaction after evaluation of Essay Paper.
Fees : Rs. 20,000/- (including all taxes)
For registration and admission please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Bhim No. : 9555098967 / 9284142050
2. Google Pay : 9555098967 / iasdelhi.org-2@oksbi
3. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh Mule sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
Address : Office No.12, Near Marathi katta Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Location Link : click here
Sample Evaluated Answer :