New batch Begins on : 4th December 2022
To see the Day-wise Study Schedule, click here
The program is under the guidance of :
1. Adesh Mule sir
2. Gajanan sir
3. Sandip Funde sir
- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
- Daily immediate Live Evaluation after attempting daily questions in an offline mode with Daily interaction with mentors.
What does this course mean?
1. Detailed subject-wise study plan of 237 days (see below) comprising prelims GS syllabus and Mains GS syllabus.
2. That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 3 to 4 hours per day study)
3. Daily 2 subjective (mains) GS questions as per the latest trend of UPSC along with their model approach answers.
4. Daily 10 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus) along with answers and explanation.
5. Answers submitted for Mains questions will be evaluated by the faculty/mentor himself.
6. Students who opted for the online mode need to download & take the printout of Question-cum-Answer (QcA) sheets to write answers. These QcA sheets are prepared as per the UPSC answer booklet format. Or else students can write answers on blank papers available to him/her. After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
7. There will be a session at the beginning of each subject to give an idea about the subject. At this point, the faculty/mentor also explains in detail the coverage of the subject to be done in a planned and scheduled manner.
8. Every weekend (Sunday), the faculty/mentor will arrange a zoom session with each student and discuss the performance of students based on different study parameters.
9. There will be one Essay Test every month.
10. Good answers from students will be shared.
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides regular hand-holding support & helps to resolve the above-mentioned problems and students' concerns related to Civil services preparation.
👉 Prelims : Practice of around 1560 MCQs, 10 full-length Prelims Tests.
👉 Mains : Practice and evaluation of 462 plus GS Mains questions. 4 full-length GS papers.
👉 Essay :
> Practice and evaluation of 8 Essays.
> One-to-one interaction after evaluation of Essay Paper.
👉 Video Support : Quick revision sessions of the World History & India After Independence.
Fees : Rs. 15,000/- (including all taxes)
For registration and admission please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204
2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form (Link is given above) along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh Mule sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
Delhi Center : 9/13, Basement, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location link : Click here
Jaipur Center : Ridhi-Sidhi, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur.
Sample Evaluated Answer :