New batch Begins on : 4th December 2023
To see the Day-wise Study Schedule, click here
The program is under the guidance of :
1. Adesh Mule sir
2. Gajanan sir
3. Sandip Funde sir
4. Nilesh sir
What does this course mean?
1. Detailed subject-wise study plan of 237 days (Schedule Link) comprising prelims GS syllabus and Mains GS syllabus.
2. That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 3 to 4 hours per day study)
3. Daily 3 subjective (mains) GS questions as per the latest trend of UPSC along with their model approach answers.
4. Daily 15 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus) along with answers and explanations.
5. Answers submitted for Mains questions will be evaluated by the faculty/mentor himself.
6. Students who opted for the online mode need to download & take the printout of Question-cum-Answer (QcA) sheets to write answers. These QcA sheets are prepared as per the UPSC answer booklet format. Or else students can write answers on blank papers available to him/her. After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
7. There will be a session at the beginning of each subject to give an idea about the subject. At this point, the faculty/mentor also explains in detail the coverage of the subject to be done in a planned and scheduled manner.
8. Every weekend (Sunday), the faculty/mentor will arrange a Zoom session with each student and discuss the performance of students based on different study parameters.
9. Video Support : Discussion of all subjective questions
10. There will be one Essay Test every month.
11. Good answers from students will be shared.
12. The course is suitable for UPSC CSE 2024 students
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides regular hand-holding support & helps to resolve the above-mentioned problems and students' concerns related to Civil services preparation.
👉 Prelims : Practice of around 2300 MCQs, 15 full-length Prelims Tests.
👉 Mains : Practice and evaluation of around 711 GS Mains questions. 8 full-length GS papers.
👉 Essay :
> Practice and evaluation of 8 Essays.
> One-to-one interaction after evaluation of Essay Paper.
Fees : Rs. 17,000/- (including all taxes)
For registration and admission please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Bhim No. : 9555098967 / 9284142050
2. Google Pay : 9555098967 / iasdelhi.org-2@oksbi
3. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh Mule sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
Address : Office No.12, Near Marathi katta Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Location Link : click here
Sample Evaluated Answer :