New Batch to Begins on : 4th December 2022
To see the Day-wise Study Schedule, click here
The program is under the guidance of :
1. Adesh Mule sir
2. Gajanan sir
3. Sandip Funde sir
- New program with a new schedule with a new set of questions & their approach answers
- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes
Offline Mode :
- Question-cum-Answer (QcA) sheet will be provided for everyday answer writing practice
- Live evaluation of answers on a daily basis immediately after writing answers
- The opportunity for daily interaction with the faculty
- Handout of approach answers to daily questions in hard copy
Online Mode :
- The mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening in the Question-cum-Answer (QcA) booklet format similar to the UPSC exam
- Students need to download this QcA booklet and write answers in an offline mode only. Otherwise, he can also use blank papers available to him/her to write answers
- After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan, etc. mobile app and upload them to the portal
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance
Other Features :
- Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students’ other test series or classroom programs
- The course is suitable for 2023 students
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise schedule
- These daily targets need nearly 3-4 hours for GS study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to GS preparation.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.
- Detailed subject-wise study plan of 6 Months comprising prelims GS syllabus, Mains GS syllabus & Essay
- Daily 2 subjective (mains) GS questions as per the latest trend of UPSC along with their model approach answers.
- Daily 10 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus) along with answers and explanation.
- There will be one Essay Test every month on different themes
- Good answers from students will be shared for a reference
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides regular hand-holding support & help to resolve the above-mentioned problems and student's concerns related to Civil services preparation.
Prelims : Practice of around 1200 plus MCQs, 10 full-length Prelims Tests.
Mains : Practice and evaluation of 360 plus GS Mains questions. 4 full-length GS papers.
> Practice and evaluation of 6 Essays.
> One-to-one interaction after evaluation of Essay Paper.
Video Support : Quick revision sessions of the World History & India After Independence.
Offline Mode : Rs. 13,000/- (including all taxes)
Online Mode : Rs. 12,000/- (including all taxes)
For registration and admission please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204
3. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form (Link is given above) along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh Mule sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
Delhi Center : 9/13, Basement, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location link : Click here
Jaipur Center : Ridhi-Sidhi, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur.
Sample Evaluated Answer :