Sociology Optional Programs

Sociology Mentorship Program with Daily Answer Writing Practice 2023-24 (3.5 Months)

New Batch to begin on : 5th June 2023

Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :

Paper-I

Paper-II

 

FEATURES :

> New program with a new schedule, a new set of questions & their approach answers

> The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes

 

Offline Mode :

> Question-cum-Answer (QcA) sheet will be provided for everyday answer writing practice

> Live evaluation of answers on a daily basis immediately after writing answers

> The opportunity for daily interaction with the faculty

> Handout of approach answers to daily questions in hard copy

 

Online Mode :

> The mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course

> Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening in the Question-cum-Answer (QcA) booklet format similar to the UPSC exam

> Students need to download this QcA booklet and write answers in an offline mode only. Otherwise, he can also use blank papers available to him/her to write answers

> After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan, etc. mobile app and upload them to the portal

> Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis

> Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance

 

Other Features :

> Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students’ other test series or classroom programs

> The course is suitable for UPSC CSE 2023-24 students

> Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty

> Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise table mentioned below.

> These daily targets need nearly 4 hours for optional study. That means GS-related preparation won’t be affected.

> Students can resolve their all academic doubts related to optional.

> Additionally, two full-length comprehensive tests each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.

> The syllabus of Paper-I in 47 days and Paper II in 46 days will be covered.  

> A total of over 124 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.

> Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.

> Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.

> This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.

 

Objectives of the course :

> Help students to get 300+ marks in Sociology optional.

> Get the confidence and lead in Mains preparation.

> Answer writing practice on a daily basis.

> Help students in notes making and revising the Sociology study material.

 

Fees :
Only Paper-I or II : ₹ 5,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)

Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 9,000/- (inclusive of all tax

 

For Registration & Admission please Click Here

 

Payment options :

1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204

2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi

3 Steps Process to Join Course :

1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.

 

Contact :

95550 98967 (Adesh Mule sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)

Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_sociology

 

Address : 60/6, Lower Ground Floor, Near Hotel Madonna, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar (ORN), New Delhi.

Sociology Mentorship Program with Daily Answer Writing Practice 2023-24 (2.5 Months)

New batch to begin on : 5th June 2023

Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :

Paper-I

Paper-II

 

FEATURES :

> New program with a new schedule, a new set of questions & their approach answers

> The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes

 

Offline Mode :

> Question-cum-Answer (QcA) sheet will be provided for everyday answer writing practice

> Live evaluation of answers on a daily basis immediately after writing answers

> The opportunity for daily interaction with the faculty

> Handout of approach answers to daily questions in hard copy

 

Online Mode :

> The mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course

> Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening in the Question-cum-Answer (QcA) booklet format similar to the UPSC exam

> Students need to download this QcA booklet and write answers in an offline mode only. Otherwise, he can also use blank papers available to him/her to write answers

> After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan, etc. mobile app and upload them to the portal

> Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis

> Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance

 

Other Features :

> Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students’ other test series or classroom programs

> The course is suitable for UPSC CSE 2023-24 students

> Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty

> Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise table mentioned above.

> These daily targets need nearly 4 hours for optional study. That means GS-related preparation won’t be affected.

> Students can resolve their all academic doubts related to optional.

> Additionally, two full-length comprehensive tests each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.

> The syllabus of Paper-I in 30 days and Paper II in 32 days will be covered.  

> A total of over 124 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.

> Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.

> Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.

> This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.

 

Objectives of the course :

  1. Help students to cover the syllabus and get 300+ marks in Sociology optional.
  2. Get the confidence and lead in Mains preparation.
  3. Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
  4. Help students in notes making and revising the Sociology study material.

 

Fees :
Only Paper-I or II : ₹ 4,500/- (inclusive of all taxes)

Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 8,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)

 

For Registration & Admission please Click Here

 

Payment options :

1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204

2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi

3 Steps Process to Join Course :

1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.

 

Contact :

95550 98967 (Adesh Mule sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)

 

Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_sociology

 

Address : 60/6, Lower Ground Floor, Near Hotel Madonna, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar (ORN), New Delhi.

 

For more details please click on the Read More below