- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
- Mentoring for offline candidates at the institute in Delhi.
- Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students’ other test series or classroom programs.
- The course is suitable for 2022 and 2023 students.
- Mentor/faculty will make an introductory call (zoom platform) to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise timetable mentioned below.
- These daily targets need only 4 hours for Anthropology study. That means GS-related preparation won’t be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening.
- The student needs to write the answers to the given questions and upload them in the folder specially created by the student’s name.
- Model Approach Answers will be provided for each question.
- Students who opted for the offline mode just need to submit their answer sheets at the offline center in New Delhi.
- Students who opted for online mode need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself (Faculty details are given below) and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Every week mentor will contact each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance. Students will be provided weekly performance card based upon different parameters of the study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to Anthropology optional.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- Syllabus of Paper-I of Anthropology optional will be covered through this program only in 43 days and Syllabus of Paper-II only in 21 days. Total only 64 days program.
- A total of 128 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Anthropology optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in mains preparation.
- Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
- Help students in notes making and revising Anthropology study material.
The course to begin on : 1st March 2022
Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :
Only Paper-I : ₹ 4,500/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Only Paper-II : ₹ 4500/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 8,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
For Registration & Admission, please Click Here
95550 98967 (Adesh sir)
84858 08986 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_anthropology
Address : 11A/22, First floor, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location Link :https://maps.app.goo.gl/9ThUGZfWtSFJmtT9A