Testimony by Dr. Akshita Gupta IAS (AIR-69, UPSC CSE-2020)
Testimony by Dr. Shubham Maurya (AIR-241, UPSC CSE-2020)
Test Series Schedule :
|23 Jan 2022||Comprehensive Test - Paper I|
|6 Feb 2022||Comprehensive Test - Paper II|
|20 Feb 2022||Comprehensive Test - Paper I|
|6 March 2022||Comprehensive Test - Paper II|
Offline Mode : ₹ 6,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Online Mode : ₹ 4,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
For Registration & Admission, please Click Here
Contact : 9555098967 / 8485808986 (Adesh sir)
Salient Features :
1. Test Series is available both in offline and online modes.
2. There will be one-to-one interaction (Mentorship) with faculty after the evaluation of each answer sheet.
3. Every answer sheet will be evaluated within 6 days.
4. Test series under the guidance of UPSC toppers.
5. Students taking admission to the test series will be added to a Private Telegram Group where they can always remain in touch with toppers.
6. All tests are as per the UPSC pattern. (Total 8 questions in which Q. 1 & Q. 5 is compulsory).
7. Model answers/approach paper for each test.
8. All tests will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
9. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
10. The focus will be on the coverage of the syllabus.
11. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
12. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of the UPSC Examination.
13. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
14. The test schedule is framed in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare for the GS part.
15. Test dates are flexible at the end of the student.
Address : 11A/22, First floor, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi-110060.
Testimony by Dr. Amol Murkut (AIR-402, UPSC CSE-2020)
Testimony by Dr. Aswathy Srinivas IAS (AIR-40, CSE-2019)
Sample Evaluated Answers :