New Batch to begin on : 5th October 2023
Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :
- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
- Mentoring for offline candidates at the institute in Delhi.
- Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students' other test series or classroom programs.
- The course is suitable for UPSC/MPSC CSE 2023 students.
- The mentor/faculty will make an introductory call (zoom platform) to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise timetable mentioned below.
- These daily targets need only 4 hours for Anthropology study. That means GS-related preparation won't be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening.
- The student needs to write the answers to the given questions and upload them in the folder specially created by the student's name.
- Model Approach Answers will be provided for each question.
- Students who opted for the offline mode just need to submit their answer sheets at the offline center in New Delhi.
- Students who opted for the online mode need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available to him/her. After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself (Faculty details are given below) and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Every week mentor will contact each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance. Students will be provided weekly performance card based on different parameters of the study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to Anthropology optional.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- Syllabus of Paper-I of Anthropology optional will be covered through this program only in 43 days and the Syllabus of Paper-II only in 21 days. Total only 64 days program.
- A total of 128 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Anthropology optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in Mains preparation.
- Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
- Help students in notes making and revising Anthropology study material.
Only Paper-I : ₹ 4,500/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Only Paper-II : ₹ 4500/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 8,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
For Registration & Admission, please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Bhim No. : 9555098967 / 9284142050
2. Google Pay : 9555098967 / iasdelhi.org-2@oksbi
3. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh Mule sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_anthropology
Address :60/6, Lower Ground Floor, Near Hotel Madonna, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar (ORN), New Delhi.
Location Link : click here