New Batch to begin on : 4th December 2023
Schedule for Paper I Click Here
Schedule for Paper II Click Here
- New program with a new schedule, a new set of questions & their approach answers
- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes
Offline Mode :
- Question-cum-Answer (QcA) sheet will be provided for everyday answer writing practice
- Live evaluation of answers on a daily basis immediately after writing answers
- The opportunity for daily interaction with the faculty
- Handout of approach answers to daily questions in hard copy
Online Mode :
- The mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the evening in the Question-cum-Answer (QcA) booklet format similar to the UPSC exam
- Students need to download this QcA booklet and write answers in an offline mode only. Otherwise, he can also use blank papers available to him/her to write answers
- After attempting questions, he/she needs to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan, etc. mobile app and upload them to the portal
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the faculty himself and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance
Other Features :
- Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students' other test series or classroom programs
- The course is suitable for UPSC/MPSC CSE 2024 students
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need nearly 3 hours for Public Administration study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to Public Administration optional.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- The syllabus of Paper-I in 75 days and Paper II in 65 days will be covered.
- A total of over 280 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- To keep the student motivated to study.
- Get the confidence and lead in Mains preparation.
- Daily answer writing practice.
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Public Administration optional.
- Help students in notes making and revising the Public Administration study material.
Only Paper-I or II : ₹ 7,500/- (including all taxes)
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 14,000/- (including all taxes)
Note: Students taking admission in a group (minimum 2 students) will get a discount of Rs. 1,000 each
For admission & registration, please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Bhim No. : 9555098967 / 9284142050
2. Google Pay : 9555098967 / iasdelhi.org-2@oksbi
3. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_pubad
Address : Office No.12, Near Marathi katta Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi.
Location Link : click here
Sample Evaluated Answer :