- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need average 4 hours for History optional study. That means prelims related preparation won’t be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive two questions (10M/15M/20M) in the daily evening.
- Student needs to write the answer to the given question and send us by using google drive folder (shared by us).
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by experienced (Dr. Sandip sir) faculty and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Students will be provided weekly performance card based upon different parameters of the study.
- Students can resolve their doubts related to History optional.
- Due to Covid-19 outbreak, the offline facility (classroom) is not available. However, students need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Syllabus of Paper-I of History optional will be covered through this program only in 34 days and Syllabus of Paper-II only in 32 days. Total only 66 days program.
- Total 132 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback and personal attention.
- The program will commence on 15 October 2020.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that student can start with either Paper-I syllabus or paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
Objectives of the course :
- To keep the student motivated and focused.
- Get the confidence and lead in Mains preparation.
- Daily answer writing practice.
- Help students to get 300+ marks in History optional.
- Help students in notes making and revising the History study material.
Only Paper-I : ₹ 4,000/-
Only Paper-II : ₹ 4,000/-
Both Papers : ₹ 7,500/- (Rs.500/- discount for first 10 candidates)
Mentorship Program plus Test Series : ₹ 12,000/- (click here to see Test Series Schedule)
To apply please Click Here
To see the schedule
Paper-I : click here
Paper-II : click here
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.