Medical Science Test Series by IAS Delhi – 2020
|21-July-2019||1 pm to 4 pm||Paper 1 - Section B - Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||Sagar Chahar (IRTS-AIR-437)|
|11-August-2019||1 pm to 4 pm||Paper 2 - Section B - General Surgery, PSM, OBS, Gynaecology||Sagar Chahar (IRTS-AIR-437)|
|15-September-2019||1 pm to 4 pm||Paper 1 - Section A - Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry||Anand Sharma (AIR 62) (Video)|
|17-November-2019||1 pm to 4 pm||Paper 2 - Section A - Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology||Rehana Bashir (AIR-187) (Video)|
|22-December-2019||1 pm to 4 pm||Comprehensive Paper 1||Nagarjun Gowda (AIR-418) (Video)|
|19-January-2020||1 pm to 4 pm||Comprehensive Paper 2||Prassannakumar (AIR-508) (Ex Faculty Shankar IAS, Chennai) (Video)|
₹ 9,000/- (Offline)
₹ 8,000/- (Online)
₹ 6,000/- (Old students)
To apply please Click Here
Address :57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
1. Test series under the guidance of UPSC toppers.
2. All tests as per the UPSC pattern. (Total 8 questions in which Q. 1 & Q. 5 is compulsory).
3. Discussion and approach paper of each test.
4. All test will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
5. You can view answer sheet of highest scorer student for each test.
6. The focus will be on coverage of syllabus.
7. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
8. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
9. Test series available online as well as offline mode.
10. Timely & in depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
11. Test schedule is framed in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare for 2020-Prelims Examination.
12. Test dates are flexible at the end of student.