- The duration of the Course is 93 days. The syllabus of Paper-I will be covered in 47 days and the Syllabus of Paper-II in 46 days.
- Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students' other test series or classroom programs.
- The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
- The course is suitable for 2022 and 2023 students.
- Mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise time-table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need only 4 hours for Sociology study. That means GS-related preparation won’t be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M & 20M) in the evening.
- Student needs to write the answers to the given questions and upload them in the folder specially created by student’s name.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the mentor himself, an experienced faculty (More details about faculty mentioned below) and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Students will be provided weekly performance card based upon different parameters of the study.
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance. Students can resolve their doubts related to the Sociology optional.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- Students who opted for the offline mode just need to submit their answer sheets at the offline centre at New Delhi.
- Students who opted for online mode need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- A total of 124 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Sociology optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in mains preparation.
- Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
- Help students in notes making and revising the Sociology study material.
The course to begin on : 20th June 2022
Only Paper-I or II : ₹ 5,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 9,000/- (inclusive of all tax
For Registration & Admission please Click Here
95550 98967 (Adesh sir)
85279 65204(Gajanan sir)
Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_sociology
About Mentor/Faculty :
Ganesh Funde sir
> Sir has worked in various reputed coaching institutes in Delhi including Vision IAS
> He is mentoring Sociology students for the last 3 years.
> He himself appeared UPSC CS Mains multiple times with Sociology as an optional & consistently scored well in Sociology.
Address : 9/13, Basement, Near Agrawal Sweets Circle, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location Link : https://maps.app.goo.gl/Bgo52piTtz8NLGxQ8
Sample Evaluated Copy