Note : UPSC CSE Prelims-2021 has postponed. Preparing optional subject would be the prudent strategy now. To guide candidates, we have launched this program with all new set of questions along with their Approach Answer & Structure in bullet format.
- The course is suitable for 2021 and 2022 students.
- Mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise time table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need only 4 hours for Sociology study. That means GS related preparation won't be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M & 20M) in the evening.
- Student needs to write the answers to the given questions and upload them in the folder specially created by student's name.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by mentor himself, an experienced faculty (More details about faculty mentioned below) and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Students will be provided weekly performance card based upon different parameters of the study.
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance. Students can resolve their doubts related to Sociology optional.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- Due to Covid-19 related restrictions, the offline facility (classroom) is not available. However, students need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Syllabus of Paper-I of Sociology optional will be covered through this program only in 30 days and Syllabus of Paper-II only in 32 days. Total only 62 days program.
- Total of 124 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that student can start with either Paper-I syllabus or paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Sociology optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in mains preparation.
- Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
- Help students in notes making and revising the Sociology study material.
The course to begin on : 14th June 2021 (Monday)
Only Paper-I or II : ₹ 4,000/-
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 7,500/-
To apply please Click Here
Adesh Mule Sir :- 9555098967
Gajanan Wadje Sir :- 8527965204
Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_sociology
About Mentor/Faculty :
Dr Ganesh Funde sir
> Sir has worked in various reputed coaching institutes in Delhi including Vision IAS
> He is mentoring Sociology students from last 3 years.
> He himself appeared UPSC CS Mains multiple times with Sociology as an optional & consistently scored good in Sociology.
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Sample Evaluated Copy