- The course is suitable for 2022 and 2023 students.
- Mentor/faculty will make an introductory call to each candidate separately at the beginning of the course.
- Students will get daily study targets of specific topics as per the day-wise time-table mentioned below.
- These daily targets need only 4 hours for Sociology study. That means GS-related preparation won’t be affected.
- Based on daily study targets, students will receive daily two questions (10M & 20M) in the evening.
- Student needs to write the answers to the given questions and upload them in the folder specially created by student’s name.
- Submitted answers will be evaluated by the mentor himself, an experienced faculty (More details about faculty mentioned below) and feedback will be provided on a daily basis. Here the student has an opportunity to be in touch with the faculty on a daily basis.
- Students will be provided weekly performance card based upon different parameters of the study.
- Every week mentor will call each candidate separately to discuss his/her study performance. Students can resolve their doubts related to the Sociology optional.
- A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
- Due to Covid-19 related restrictions, the offline facility (classroom) is not available. However, students need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
- Syllabus of Paper-I of Sociology optional will be covered through this program only in 30 days and Syllabus of Paper-II only in 32 days. Total only 62 days program.
- A total of 124 questions answer writing practice will be done through this program.
- Additionally, two full-length comprehensive papers each for Paper-I and Paper-II will be conducted.
- Only 20 students will be admitted to the course to ensure quality evaluation, feedback, and personal attention.
- This mentoring program is so flexible that students can start with either the Paper-I syllabus or the paper-II syllabus as per his/her choice.
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Sociology optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in mains preparation.
- Answer writing practice on a daily basis.
- Help students in notes making and revising the Sociology study material.
The course to begin on : 13th September 2021 (Monday)
Only Paper-I or II : ₹ 4,000/-
Both Paper-I and Paper-II : ₹ 7,500/-
To apply please Click Here
Gajanan Sir :- 8527965204
Adesh Mule Sir :- 9555098967
Click below to see Day-wise Study Schedule :
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi_sociology
About Mentor/Faculty :
Dr Ganesh Funde sir
> Sir has worked in various reputed coaching institutes in Delhi including Vision IAS
> He is mentoring Sociology students for the last 3 years.
> He himself appeared UPSC CS Mains multiple times with Sociology as an optional & consistently scored well in Sociology.
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Sample Evaluated Copy