Note : UPSC CSE Prelims-2021 has postponed. Preparing optional subject would be the prudent strategy now. To guide candidates, we have launched this program with all new set of questions along with their Approach Answer & Structure in bullet format.
What does this course mean?
1. We will give candidates a detailed subject wise study plan comprising prelims GS syllabus and Mains GS syllabus.
2. That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 3 to 4 hours per day study)
3. Daily 2 subjective (mains) GS questions and 10 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus) will be shared with students at 5 pm. Answers submitted for Mains questions will be evaluated by faculty/mentor himself. All MCQs will have answers with explanation.
4. Brief approach answer to each subjective question will be provided.
5. Faculty/mentor will call each student at the beginning of his subject to assess the level of subject-specific preparation, to understand students subject-specific concerns and doubts. At this point, faculty/mentor also explain in detail about the coverage of the subject to be done in a planned and scheduled manner.
6. At the end of the subject-specific target, faculty/mentor will again call each student and discuss the performance of student based upon different study parameters. A report card will also be discussed with the student.
7. On alternate Sunday, one Essay paper will be conducted.
8. Best answer of the week will be shared on a weekly basis for the reference.
9. Duration of the course will be of 100 days.
10. Students can begin the course from the subject of their choice given in the schedule.
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Consistently getting a low score in GS Mains and prelims papers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides the regular hand-holding support & help to resolve above-mentioned problems and students concerns related to Civil services preparation.
👉 Prelims : Practice of more than 600 MCQs, 10 full-length Prelims Tests.
👉 Mains : Practice and evaluation of 200 plus GS Mains questions. 4 full-length GS papers.
👉 Essay :
> Practice and evaluation of 4 Essays and 1 full-length Essay Test.
> One to one interaction after evaluation of Essay Paper.
👉 Video Support : Quick revision sessions of the World History & India After Independence.
👉 Arranging periodic interactions with toppers for guidance, motivation, sharing strategies etc.
Batch Begins on : 14th June 2021
Fees : Rs. 9,500/-
For registration and admission please Click Here
To see the Day-wise Study Schedule, click here
Adesh Mule sir : 9555098967
Gajanan Wadje sir : 8527965204
Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
For GPS Directions click here
Sample Evaluated Answer :