What does this course mean?
1. The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
2. Detailed subject-wise study plan comprising prelims GS syllabus and Mains GS syllabus.
3. That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 3 to 4 hours per day study)
4. Daily 2 subjective (mains) GS questions and 10 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus) will be shared with students by end of the day. Answers submitted for Mains questions will be evaluated by the faculty/mentor himself. All MCQs will have answers with explanations.
5. Students who opted for the offline mode just need to submit their answer sheets at the offline center in New Delhi.
6. Students who opted for online mode need to write answers on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
7. Brief approach answer to each subjective question will be provided.
8. Faculty/mentor will call each student at the beginning of his subject to assess the level of subject-specific preparation, to understand the student's subject-specific concerns and doubts. At this point, the faculty/mentor also explains in detail the coverage of the subject to be done in a planned and scheduled manner.
9. Every weekend, the faculty/mentor will call each student and discuss the performance of students based upon different study parameters.
10. On alternate Sundays, one Essay Test will be conducted.
11. Good answers from students will be shared for reference purposes.
12. Duration of the course will be of 100 days.
13. Students can begin the course from the subject of their choice given in the schedule.
14. Flexibility to study topics of choice for alignment with students' other test series or classroom programs.
15. Students can meet faculty/mentor in person at the institute in Delhi.
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Consistently getting a low score in GS Mains and prelims papers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides regular hand-holding support & help to resolve the above-mentioned problems and student's concerns related to Civil services preparation.
👉 Prelims : Practice of more than 600 MCQs, 10 full-length Prelims Tests.
👉 Mains : Practice and evaluation of 200 plus GS Mains questions. 4 full-length GS papers.
👉 Essay :
> Practice and evaluation of 4 Essays and 1 full-length Essay Test.
> One to one interaction after evaluation of Essay Paper.
👉 Video Support : Quick revision sessions of the World History & India After Independence.
👉 Arranging periodic interactions with toppers for guidance, motivation, sharing strategies etc.
Batch Begins on : 2nd December 2021
Fees : Rs. 9,500/- (including all taxes)
For registration and admission please Click Here
To see the Day-wise Study Schedule, click here
95550 98967 (Adesh sir)
84858 08986 (Gajanan sir)
Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
Address : 11A/22, First floor, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location link : https://maps.app.goo.gl/9ThUGZfWtSFJmtT9A
Sample Evaluated Answer :