What does this course mean?
1. We will give candidates a detailed subject wise study plan comprising prelims GS syllabus and Mains GS syllabus.
2. That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 3 to 4 hours per day study)
3. Every alternate day 2 mains GS questions and 10 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus) will be shared with students at 5 pm. Answers submitted for Mains questions will be evaluated by faculty/mentor themselves. All MCQs will have answers with explanation.
4. There is a team of qualified faculties/Mentors of IAS DELHI INSTITUTE (IDI), who will be handling the specific subject. All these faculties/mentors are specialist in the subject in which they will be mentoring candidates.
5. Each faculty/mentor will call each student at the beginning of his subject to assess the level of subject-specific preparation, to understand students subject-specific concerns and doubts. At this point, faculty/mentor also explain in detail about the coverage of the subject to be done in a planned and scheduled manner.
6. At the end of the subject-specific target, faculty/mentor will again call each student and discuss the performance of student based upon different study parameters. A report card will also be discussed with the student.
7. At every third Sunday, one Essay paper will be conducted.
8. Best answer of the week will be shared on a weekly basis for the reference.
9. Duration of the course will be of 7 months approximately.
10. Special Private Telegram Group will be created where students can remain always in touch with faculties.
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Consistently getting a low score in GS Mains and prelims papers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides the regular hand-holding support & help to resolve above-mentioned problems and students concerns related to Civil services preparation.
👉 Prelims : Practice of more than 600 MCQs, 14 full-length Prelims Tests.
👉 Mains : Practice and evaluation of 200 plus GS Mains questions. 8 full-length GS papers.
👉 Essay :
> Practice and evaluation of 6 Essays and 1 full-length Essay Test.
> Model answers for each Essay Topic (Total 12 Essay Topics).
> One to one interaction after evaluation of Essay Paper.
> One Essay Book free of cost (The Art of Writing Essay by Dhanashree Patil, ICAS)
👉 Video Support : Quick revision sessions of the World History & India After Independence.
👉 Arranging periodic interactions with toppers for guidance, motivation, sharing strategies etc.
Batch Begins on : 2nd November 2020
Fees : Rs. 16,000/- [Discount of Rs. 1,000/- for first 10 students]
For registration and admission please Click Here
To see the Day-wise Study Schedule, click here
Contact : 9555098967 / 8485808986
Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
For GPS Directions click here