|20 June 21||Political Theory and Western Political Thought||Western Political Thought, Theories of the state, Justice, Equality||1. Shubhra Ranjan Notes
2. “A History of Political Thought: Plato to Marx” by Subrata Mukherjee and Sushila Ramaswamy (Selective
|27 June 21||Political Theory and Western Political Thought||Rights, Democracy, Power, Political Ideologies, Indian Political Thought,||1. Shubhra Ranjan Notes
2. “Modern Indian Political Thought: Text and Context” by Bidyut Chakrabarty and Rajendra Kumar Pandey (Selective Reading)
|4 July 21||Indian Government and politics||Indian Nationalism, Making of the Indian Constitution, Salient Features of the Indian Constitution, Union & State Govt, Grassroots Democracy, Statutory Institution/Commissions, Federalism, Planning and Economic Development, Caste, Religion and Ethnicity in Indian Politics, Party System, Social Movements||
1. Shubhra Ranjan Notes.
2. “Introduction to the Constitution of India” by Dr Durga Das Basu.
|18 July 21||Comparative Politics and International Relations||Comparative Politics, State in comparative perspective, Politics of Representation and Participation, Globalisation, Approaches to the Study of International Relations, Key concepts in International Relations, Changing International Political Order, Evolution of the International Economic System, United Nations, Regionalisation of World Politics, Contemporary Global Concerns||1. Shubhra Ranjan Notes
2. “The Globalization of
World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations” by John Baylis, Steve Smith
|1 Aug 21||India and the World||Indian Foreign Policy, India's Contribution to the Non-Alignment Movement, India and South Asia, India and the Global South, India and the Global Centres of Power, India and the UN System, India and the Nuclear Question, Recent developments in Indian Foreign policy||1. Shubhra Ranjan Notes
2. Does the Elephant Dance?: Contemporary Indian Foreign Policy- David M. Malone
3. The Hindu and Indian Express along with Selective issues of World Focus Magazine
|8 Aug 21||Comprehensive Paper 1||Political Theory and Indian Politics|
|15 Aug 21||Comprehensive Paper 2||Comparative Politics and International Relations|
₹ 4,500/- (Online)
₹ 11,000/- (Test series plus Mentorship Program) [click here to see details of Mentorship Program]
To apply please Click Here
Adesh Mule sir : 9555098967
Gajanan sir : 8527965204
- Test Series schedule is flexible. That means that candidates can attempt the test as per their convenience.
- The focus will be on coverage of syllabus.
- To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
- The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
- Due to Covid-19 lockdown, the Test series is available in online mode.
- Like UPSC optional paper, all tests will be of 250 marks having Section-A & Section-B and conducted in Question-cum-Answer (QcA) booklet format.
- Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
- Faculty will evaluate answer sheets and will have one to one interaction with students.
- Students taking admission will be added to the Private Telegram Group where they can always remain in touch with faculty.
- Special folder by the name of a student will be created where the student needs to upload his/her answer sheets. In the same folder, he/she will receive the evaluated answer sheets.
- The test series is suitable for 2021 and 2022 students.
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.