- Other Coaching Centres
|29-Sept-19||1 to 4 PM||Political Theory and Western Political Thought||19-Oct-19|
|13-Octo-19||1 to 4 PM||Political Theory and Western Political Thought||22-Octo-19|
|17-Nov-19||1 to 4 PM||Indian Government and politics||26-Nov-19|
|22-Dec-19||1 to 4 PM||Comparative Politics and International Relations||31-Dec-19|
|19-Jan-20||1 to 4 PM||India and the World||28-Jan-20|
|2-Feb-20||1 to 4 PM||Comprehensive Paper 1||11-Feb-20|
|16-Feb-20||1 to 4 PM||Comprehensive Paper 2||25-Feb-20|
₹ 7,000/- (Offline)
₹ 6,000/- (Online)
Note : Students taking admission in a group (minimum 2 students) will be given the discount of Rs. 1000 per student.
For registration and admission please Click Here
Address : 51/6, Basement, Near Karol Bagh Metro Station, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
1. The focus will be on coverage of syllabus.
2. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
3. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
4. Model answers cum Approach paper of each test will be provided.
5. Free access to Peer Practice Program (PPP) under which 12 Mini Tests will be conducted during the test series schedule.
6. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
7. Test series available online as well as offline mode.
8. All test will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
9. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
10. A comprehensive discussion of each test paper.
11. Test dates and timings are flexible at the end of the student.
Detailed test wise topics of the syllabus
|1. Political Theory and Western Political Thought||1.Western Political Thought
2. Theories of the state
|2. Political Theory and Western Political Thought||1. Rights
4. Political Ideologies
5. Indian Political Thought
|3. Indian Government and politics||1. Indian Nationalism
2. Making of the Indian Constitution
3. Salient Features of the Indian Constitution
4. Union & State Govt
5. Grassroots Democracy
6. Statutory Institution/Commissions
8. Planning and Economic development
9. Caste, Religion and Ethnicity in Indian Politics
10. Party System
11. Social Movements
|4. Comparative Politics and International Relations||1. Comparative Politics
2. State in a comparative perspective
3. Politics of Representation and Participation
5. Approaches to the Study of International Relations
6. Key concepts in International Relations
7. Changing International Political Order
8. Evolution of the International Economic System
9. United Nations
10. Regionalisation of World Politics
11. Contemporary Global Concerns
|5. India and the World||1. Indian Foreign Policy
2. India’s Contribution to the Non-Alignment Movement
3. India and South Asia
4. India and the Global South
5. India and the Global Centres of Power
6. India and the UN System
7. India and the Nuclear Question
8. Recent developments in Indian Foreign policy
|6. Comprehensive Paper 1||Political Theory and Indian Politics|
|7. Comprehensive Paper 2||Comparative Politics and International Relations|