Testimony by Dr Aswathy Srinivas IAS (AIR-40, CSE-2019)
|1||28 Nov 2021||Paper 1 - Anatomy, physiology, Biochemistry|
|2||12 Dec 2021||Paper 1 - Pathology, microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|3||26 Dec 2021||Paper 2 - Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Psychiatry|
|4||9 Jan 2021||Paper 2 - General Surgery, PSM, OBS, Gynaecology|
|5||23 Jan 2021||Full length Test -1 (Paper-I)|
|6||6 Feb 2021||Full length Test -2 (Paper-II)|
|7||20 Feb 2022||Full length Test -3 (Paper-I)|
|8||27 Feb 2022||Full length Test -4 (Paper-II)|
Online Mode : ₹ 8,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Offline Mode : ₹ 11,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Note : Students taking admission in a group (minimum 2 students) will be given a discount of Rs. 1,000 per student.
To apply please Click Here
Adesh sir : 9555098967
Gajanan sir : 8485808986
Salient Features :
1. Test series under the guidance of UPSC toppers.
2. Students taking admission to the test series will be added to a Private Telegram Group where they can always remain in touch with toppers.
3. All tests as per the UPSC pattern. (Total 8 questions in which Q. 1 & Q. 5 is compulsory).
4. Model answers/approach paper for each test.
5. All test will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
6. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
7. The focus will be on the coverage of syllabus.
8. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
9. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
10. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
11. The test schedule is framed in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare GS part.
12. Test dates are flexible at the end of the student.
13. The validity of the test series will remain active until the Mains-2022 examination.
Address : 11A/22, First floor, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi-110060.
Sample Evaluated Answers :