Note : New Test Series Program to begin from 17th October 2021 with offline center at Old Rajinder Nagar (ORN), New Delhi
Testimony by Dr Aswathy Srinivas IAS (AIR-40, CSE-2019)
|17 Oct 2021||Paper I – Anatomy, physiology, Biochemistry|
|24 Oct 2021||Paper I – Patho, Micro, Pharma, Forensic Medicine, Toxico|
|31 Oct 2021||Paper II – Medicine, Paediatrics, Dermatology, Psychiatry|
|7 Nov 2021||Paper II – Surgery, PSM, OBS, Gynaecology|
|14 Nov 2021||1st Comprehensive Test – Paper I|
|21 Nov 2021||2nd Comprehensive Test – Paper II|
Offline Mode : ₹ 9,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Online Mode : ₹ 6,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
To apply please Click Here
Adesh sir : 9555098967
Gajanan sir : 8527965204
Salient Features :
1. Test series under the guidance of UPSC toppers.
2. Students taking admission to the test series will be added to a Private Telegram Group where they can always remain in touch with toppers.
3. All tests as per the UPSC pattern. (Total 8 questions in which Q. 1 & Q. 5 is compulsory).
4. Model answers/approach paper for each test.
5. All test will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
6. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
7. The focus will be on coverage of syllabus.
8. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
9. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
10. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
11. The test schedule is framed in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare GS part.
12. Test dates are flexible at the end of the student.
Address : 53/6, 2nd floor, near Hotel Madonna (entry from backside), Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi, 110060.
Sample Evaluated Answers :