|1||14 March 21||Anatomy, Physiology|
|2||28 March 21||Pathology, Pharmacology|
|3||11 April 21||Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry|
|4||25 April 21||General Surgery, PSM|
|5||9 May 21||Paediatrics, OBS, Gynaecology|
|6||23 May 21||Biochemistry, Microbiology, FMT|
|7||6 June 21||Comprehensive Paper 1|
|8||20 June 21||Comprehensive Paper 2|
|9||4 July 21||Paper 1 – section A – Anatomy, physiology, Biochemistry|
|10||18 July 21||Paper 2 – section A – Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology|
|11||1 August 21||Paper 1 – Section B – Pathology, microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic, Medicine and Toxicology|
|12||15 August 21||Paper 2 – Section B – General Surgery, PSM, Pediatrics, OBS, Gynaecology|
|13||29 August 21||Comprehensive Paper 1|
|14||12 Sept 21||Comprehensive Paper 2|
₹ 16,000/- (Offline)
₹ 14,000/- (Online)
₹ 12,000/- (Old students)
Note : Here offline means, students can only collect and submit Question-cum-Answer (QCA) sheets) at the institute.
To apply please Click Here
1. Test series under the guidance of UPSC toppers.
2. Students taking admission to the test series will be added to a Private Telegram Group where they can always remain in touch with toppers.
3. All tests as per the UPSC pattern. (Total 8 questions in which Q. 1 & Q. 5 is compulsory).
4. Model answers/approach paper for each test.
5. All test will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
6. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
7. The focus will be on coverage of syllabus.
8. To give personal attention, only 20 candidates will be admitted.
9. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
10. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
11. The test schedule is framed in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare GS part.
12. Test dates are flexible at the end of the student.
13. The validity of the test series will remain active until Mains-2022 examination.
Address : 53/6, 2nd floor, near Hotel Madonna (entry from backside), Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi, 110060.