|18-Oct-20||Anatomy, Physiology (S4-1)|
|25-Oct-20||Pathology, Pharmacology (S3-16)|
|8-Nov-20||Medicine, Dermatology, Psychiatry (S3-17)|
|22-Nov-20||General Surgery, PSM (S3-18)|
|29-Nov-20||Paediatrics, OBS, Gynaecology (S3-19)|
|6-Dec-20||Biochemistry, Microbiology, FMT (S3-23)|
|13-Dec-20||Comprehensive - Paper 1 (S3-21)|
|20-Dec-20||Comprehensive - Paper 2 (S3-22)|
₹ 13,000/- (Offline)
₹ 12,000/- (Online)
₹ 11,000/- (Old students)
Note : Here offline means, students can only collect and submit Question-cum-Answer (QCA) sheets) at the institute.
To apply please Click Here
1. Test series under the guidance of UPSC toppers.
2. Students taking admission to the test series will be added to a Private Telegram Group where they can always remain in touch with toppers.
3. All tests as per the UPSC pattern. (Total 8 questions in which Q. 1 & Q. 5 is compulsory).
4. Model answers/approach paper for each test.
5. All test will be conducted in Question Cum Answer (QCA) booklet format.
6. You can view the answer sheet of the highest scorer student for each test.
7. The focus will be on coverage of syllabus.
8. To give personal attention, only 40 candidates will be admitted.
9. The question papers will be set as per the latest trend of UPSC Examination.
10. Due to Covid-19 outbreak, the test series is conducted only in online mode.
11. Timely & in-depth evaluation of answer copies with micro & macro level feedback.
12. The test schedule is framed in such a way that students will get enough time to prepare GS part.
13. Test dates are flexible at the end of the student.
14. The validity of the test series will remain active until Mains-2021 examination.
15. The test series is suitable for 2020 & 2021 students.
Address : 53/6, 2nd floor, near Hotel Madonna (entry from backside), Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi, 110060.