Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
What does this course mean?
1. We will give candidates a detailed subject wise study plan for 50 days comprising Mains GS syllabus.
2. A detailed subject wise study plan is divided into per day study need to be finished.
3. That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 6 hours per day study)
4. Daily 3 mains GS questions will be shared with students by 7 pm. Answers submitted for Mains questions will be evaluated by faculty/mentor.
5. There is a team of qualified faculties/Mentors of IAS DELHI INSTITUTE (IDI), who will be handling the specific subject. All these faculties/mentors are specialist in the subject in which they will be mentoring candidates.
6. Each faculty/mentor will have one to one interaction/conduct a session at the beginning of the subject to assess the level of subject-specific preparation, to understand students subject-specific concerns and doubts. At this point, faculty/mentor also explain in detail about the coverage of the subject to be done in a planned and scheduled manner.
7. At the end of the subject-specific target, faculty/mentor will have one to one interaction with each student and discuss answers and performance, based upon different study parameters.
8. Essay paper will be conducted on Sundays as per the schedule. For each evaluated Essay, one to one interaction with the faculty/mentor will be held.
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Consistently getting a low score in GS Mains papers.
- Unable to devise the comprehensive strategy to effectively cover Mains syllabus.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
- Unable to get handholding support to add value and improve answer quality
IAS Delhi Mains Mentorship Programme (IDMP) of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides the regular hand-holding support & help to resolve above-mentioned problems and students concerns related to Civil services preparation.
Batch Begins on : 26th October 2020
To see 50 days schedule, click here
Note - Days column indicates the number of the day allocated for a subject topic.
Rs. 13,500/- (Rs. 1,000/- discount for first 10 admissions)
Rs. 12,000/- [for old students/students of other courses of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI)]
For registration and admission please Click Here
Contact : 9555098967 / 8485808986
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
For GPS Directions click here