Join us on Telegram Channel : @iasdelhi
New Batch Begins on : 10th August 2020
To see 100 days schedule, click here
Note - Days column indicates a number of days allocated for a subject.
Fees : Rs. 10,500/- [Rs. 10,000/- for old students of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI)] first 5 candidates)
For registration and admission please Click Here
Contact : 9555098967 / 8527965204
What does this course mean?
1. We will give candidates a detailed subject wise study plan comprising prelims GS syllabus and Mains GS syllabus.
2. A detailed subject wise study plan is divided into per day study need to be finished.
3. That means per day study targets will be given to students. (average 3 to 4 hours per day study)
4. Daily 2 mains GS questions and 3 MCQs (of Prelims syllabus) will be shared with students at 5 pm. Answers submitted for Mains questions will be evaluated by faculty/mentor.
5. There is a team of qualified faculties/Mentors of IAS DELHI INSTITUTE (IDI), who will be handling the specific subject. All these faculties/mentors are specialist in the subject in which they will be mentoring candidates.
6. Each faculty/mentor will call each student at the beginning of his subject to assess the level of subject-specific preparation, to understand students subject-specific concerns and doubts. At this point, faculty/mentor also explain in detail about the coverage of the subject to be done in a planned and scheduled manner.
7. At the end of the subject-specific target, faculty/mentor will again call each student and discuss the performance of student based upon different study parameters. A report card will also be discussed with the student.
8. At every alternate Sunday, one Essay paper will be conducted.
9. The course will be conducted in two phases - 1st phase before prelims (Prelims GS syllabus will be covered before prelims) and 2nd phase after prelims (coverage of remaining GS Mains syllabus).
Are you facing these problems in your preparation?
- Unable to translate learnings from the classes into good answers.
- Consistently getting a low score in GS Mains and prelims papers.
- Unable to devise the integrated strategy for prelims & mains.
- Unable to get interactive support and quality feedback of daily questions attempted.
- Facing difficulty in deciding the priorities of subjects in study timetable.
Prelims cum Mains (PcM) Mentorship Programme of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI) provides the regular hand-holding support & help to resolve above-mentioned problems and students concerns related to Civil services preparation.
Address : 57/11, Second Floor, Near Friends Restaurant, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
For GPS Directions click here