|Test No.||Date of Mock Test|
|Essay Test No. 1||20th June 2022|
|Essay Test No. 2||3rd July 2022|
|Essay Test No. 3||17th July 2022|
|Essay Test No. 4||7th August 2022|
Salient Features of Test Series:
1. The program will be conducted in both offline and online modes.
2. Essay Mentorship Program under the guidance of an experienced Team of IAS Delhi Institute (IDI).
3. Total of 4 Tests will be conducted with each test will have two sections like the UPSC pattern.
4. Each section will be based on themes like Philosophical themes, Social themes, Political themes, Cultural themes, etc.
5. One-to-one interaction (Mentoring) with faculty will be held for each student after the evaluation of the essay test.
6. The Essay program will help to get confidence in Essay writing as well as improve the score on Mains Essay Paper.
7. Timely and in-depth evaluation with both micro and macro-level feedback will be provided.
8. The appropriate focus will be given to each part (introduction, main body, and conclusion) of the Essay.
9. Your skill will be sharpened regarding flow in the Essay, language competence, structuring of the Essay, etc.
10. Students who opted for the offline mode just need to submit their answer sheets at the offline center in New Delhi.
11. Students who opted for online mode need to write answers in an offline mode only i.e. on blank papers available with him/her. After attempting questions, he/she need to scan the answers using a cam scanner/adobe scan mobile app and send us for evaluation and feedback.
12. Flexibility with respect to date will be given to students to attempt the tests.
Fees : Rs. 4,000 (inclusive of all taxes)
Note : Discount of Rs. 500 for the first 10 admission
For registration and admission please Click Here
Payment options :
1. PhonePe/Paytm/Google Pay/Bhim No. : 9555098967/ 8527965204
2. Bank Account of the institute :
Name : UNIAID EDUCATION SERVICES LLP
Account No. : 38950544288
IFSC : SBIN0016203
Branch : Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
3 Steps Process to Join Course :
1. Make the payment of fees by using any mode given above.
2. After the payment, the transaction Id will be generated. You need to fill this transaction id in the admission form (Link is given above) along with other details.
3. Submit the admission form.
95550 98967 (Adesh sir)
85279 65204 (Gajanan sir)
Delhi Center : 9/13, Basement, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location link : Click here
Jaipur Center : Ridhi-Sidhi, Gopalpura Bypass, Jaipur.