1. Sessions by the selected candidate to guide
- Regarding developing UPSC exam perspective for the subject
- How to enhance marks by writing different angles of topic asked
- How to decode questions to write succinct answers
- How to present content for improving your rank
2. A Private Telegram Group will be created for candidates taking admission to this program where they can remain always in touch with the faculty.
3. Four comprehensive tests on UPSC pattern with evaluation and discussion by selected candidate
|DATE||TOPIC||DURATION OF SESSION|
|20-Jan-22||DISCUSSION ON PAPER-I SECTION-A+ PRACTICE QUESTIONS||2Hrs|
|28-Jan-22||DISCUSSION ON PAPER-I SECTION-B+ PRACTICE QUESTIONS+ Discussions of previous sessions practice questions||2Hrs|
|3-Feb-22||DISCUSSION ON PAPER-II SECTION-A+ PRACTICE QUESTIONS+ Discussions of previous sessions practice questions||2Hrs|
|11-Feb-22||DISCUSSION ON PAPER-II SECTION-B+ PRACTICE QUESTIONS+ Discussions of previous sessions practice questions||2Hrs|
|19-Feb-22||COMREHENSIVE TEST as per UPSC PATTERN Morning: Paper I (250 marks) Afternoon: Paper II (250 marks )||3Hrs (each paper)|
|27-Feb-22||COMREHENSIVE TEST as per UPSC PATTERN Morning: Paper I (250 marks) Afternoon: Paper II (250 marks )||3Hrs (each paper)|
Objectives of the course :
- Help students to get 300+ marks in Marathi Literature optional.
- Get the confidence and lead in mains preparation.
The course to begin on : 20th Jan 2022
Fees : ₹ 5,000/- (inclusive of all taxes)
Mode : Online
For Registration & Admission please Click Here
95550 98967 (Adesh sir)
84858 08986 (Gajanan sir)
About Mentor/Faculty : Selected candidate with Marathi Literature optional
YouTube: Click Here
Join us on Telegram : @iasdelhi
Address : 11A/22, First floor, Near Agrawal Sweets Gol Chakkar, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajendra Nagar (ORN), New Delhi. 110060.
Location Link :https://maps.app.goo.gl/9ThUGZfWtSFJmtT9A